Wednesday 8 February 2012

Birthday celebration with Friends



              Hooray!! I am now officially 21. 
MY darling Fizah KK


The other day, I went out with my darling Fizah. #BestFriendsForever. And I got an awesome present from her. She always knows I wanted a FOSSIL watch. *Touched And also a black dress.



And since I have never been to clubs, my close friends took me there; G6, The Gardens. At first I thought clubbing is kinda boring. I mean not much people and the environment is so simple. Christopher told me that after 12 am, the party will only begin. LOL. I giggled. Feeling bored, Christopher asked us to play a game. 'Thumb-Game'. Well, it was fun and nervous-wrecking.

Because we did not know who will have to drink. The one that drank a lot was Christopher himself. But he definitely can drink without feeling drunk. Which is a good thing. I just drank like 3. And BANG! I was totally drunk. Red face, warm body and that's not enough. I threw up. Not only once but thrice. #WTF RIGHT #LOL

So I hardly went up the dance floor. Cause I can't hardly stand properly. Em. And then me and boyfie went out to get fresh air. Chit-chat with him. See leng zais and leng luis. #FunActivity

Around 6 am, I only reached back to my cousin's place. Tired but awesome birthday celebration.

I am looking forward to clubbing. #FunFunFun

Btw, I love all my friends. And people.



No comments:

Post a Comment