Thursday 26 January 2012

CNY and Birthday Celebration


Happy Chinese New Year guys. It's the Year of Dragon. #RAWRRR And surprisingly it is already the forth day of CNY.

So how was first day of CNY? And did you win lots from gamble? I lost a lot. I guess I am not suitable to gamble this year. Poor thing. Well, since I have no lucks in gambling, I just makan and makan and makan. #ImmaFatty Cookies, kuaci, dried meats, mandarin oranges, and LOT MORE. 


So far, CNY is quite good except that my boyfie is back to his hometown which is located at Pangkor Island. #SighLikeABoss CNY is boring then. Cousins are back to hometown too. : ( Which means that I spent most of my time surfing the net and doing nothing. This is NOT GOOOOD!

Em.. Family gathering is a MUST! Chit-chatting with aunts, uncles and definitely with the cousins. Makan sessions. #Yummy

Chit-chatting and makan
Valeraine Lau
Niece,Valeraine is giving cracker to Ashley

Anyway, I am now OFFICIALLY 21. I feel old and inactive. People always say that 21 means freedom. But to me, it means responsibility. Responsibility can be a burden sometimes. For example, you are asked to
value ourselves by not always going to parties, and also to keep your room and things organized and clean. Well, my responsibilities are to graduate ASAP, earn money and love my parents and also to take care of them. Responsibilities are good because they shape us to become a better and motivated person. Hopefully I can achieve all that. #Fingers-crossed

Family and I had CNY + Birthday dinner. The food was quite good but the service was way too bad. Daddy and Mummy gave me a BIG red packet. Not forgetting my grandma too. #Happiness


Delicious chocolate cake

Bro with his girlfriend


Thanks Daddy and Mummy for raising and showering me with lots of loves and care. I love you Daddy and Mummy. #HugsAndKisses And also my family member to celebrate this awesome 26th January. Loving you guys so much. 

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment