Wednesday 15 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day friends. 

How was your Valentine's? 

Mine was awesome. #Happiness

To those that don't have a partner, don't be sad. Your companion will be with you soon. I believe. #Fingerscrossed


Two days before Valentine's Day, I was busy making card for my boyfie. I am supportive with  handmade cards. Because this shows that one is sincere and handmade cards are cute and nice. Plus cards bought from shops are quite expensive. So I went to google on the cards' designs. And then I found something interesting. I started to sketch and draw. And within 1 hour, DONE!!!

Front

Middle

Back
Well, once I gave it to him. He laughed. And he liked it a lot. #Expected
Well, I told him not to buy anything for me. And YES! HE DID! He bought me something. Got a VANS bag. Was pretty shocked and  thrilled. 


Valentine's gift from boyfie



We headed to Ayers Rock Buthcer and Grill which is at Kota Damansara. It's famous for its Fine Meats, Juicy Steaks & Massive Burgers. Boyfie tried the Tenderloin and I choose the Beef Massive Burger. 

Tenderloin

The meat is so tender and juicy.
 It was ORGASM in the mouth. The sauce was tasty and the salad was pretty yummy. My boyfie gave a rate of 10 for this dish. 

Beef Massive Burger
 It's good and I love the burger so so so much. The cheese smell so nice and the patty was awesome.



Boyfie was doing the psycho-killer-expression. #LOL 
Such a cute guy. #PerasanmyboyfieisCUTE

Jack and Sarah
After the dinner, we headed to Curve cineplex for a movie. But too bad, everything is closed. So we went to Tropicana. Watched 'This Means War'. It's a romantic plus hilarious movie. It's kinda OK movie. 



Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. 

Hope you enjoy yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment